Latest Covid-19 Update: April 2022
In light of the Government decision to relax and remove restrictions, we have taken the decision to continue with a cautious and prudent approach to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our Clients and team members.
While in the office, our Team will continue to:
- Complete Lateral Flow Tests if they have any cold or flu like symptoms
- Self-isolate if they test positive for a minimum of 5 days or until a negative result is received
- Self-isolate if they have any cold or flu-like symptoms and work from home
- Temperature check daily and sanitise their hands before entry and throughout the day
- Wear face coverings at all times inside the building
- Sanitise their work area and meetings room before and after each use
- Offer video or telephone meetings if this is your preference
- Please not attend an in-office meeting if you or any of your party have tested positive in the previous 5 days, if you continue to test positive, or suspect you have Covid, flu or cold symptoms
- Our policy is that you will only be permitted to enter the office once you have been temperature checked by our Team, and sanitised your hands
- We would prefer that you to wear a face covering during your time in the office with us and can provide these for you upon arrival
- Antibacterial wipes and sanitiser are available throughout our offices so you can be confident of minimising the risk of infection when you visit us
Thank you for your continued support and stay safe.