Job Type: Full-time, Permanent Position
Salary: £18,500.00 – £22,000.00 per year
Our dedicated team are an integral asset to our family-owned and run business, and as our Reception Administrator, you’ll be the first point of contact and friendly face that our valued Clients meet!
Your main priority and focus will be to deliver an exceptional Client experience and service, going above and beyond to WOW our Clients and ensure they leave being raving fans.
We are looking for a new team member who has a great passion and enthusiasm for helping people and for working well within a close team.
Previous experience in a receptionist or customer service role would be advantageous to a successful candidate. The ideal candidate would also have high attention to detail, be proficient in most Microsoft applications, and be task-orientated and confident in managing their own time and the Advisors’ time.
It is essential that any new team member is aligned with our Core Values: Trust, Pride & Passion.
- Maintain excellent Client experience and relations
- Taking full responsibility and management of the diary system
- Sending follow up correspondence to Clients
- Preparing for Advisors Client meetings
- Time and task management of the Advisors
- Assisting the team when required with Client documents
- Assisting the team when required with marketing mailings
- Support at Client events
- Group interviews at our offices
- Timings to be confirmed with applicants
- Generous holiday package
- Employee profit share scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
We are currently still asking the team and our visiting Clients to wear face masks, do temperature checks, and hand sanitize upon arrival. We have high-risk team members that we are dedicated to protecting as much as possible.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Southampton, SO32 3PW: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- GCSE or equivalent (required)
- Administrative Assistant or Receptionist: 1 year (required)
Application deadline: 20/05/2022
If you feel ready to move to a new and dynamic role with a renowned local financial service business, please submit your CV and full contact details to email@example.com no later than 20th May 2022.